As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:HELP PLEASE (OCTATRACK ISSUE) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:HELP PLEASE (OCTATRACK ISSUE)
Cappy
Re:HELP PLEASE (OCTATRACK ISSUE) 10 Years, 8 Months ago
thanks everyone... I wish I could say I knew what it was... but I dont. In the end I took apart my ENTIRE set up, until I got to the bare octatrack.... Plugged my A4 into the ins, and turned them up in the mixer, no sound. So it wasnt lack of trigs or something.... There was no sound coming from the headphone jack, the outs, or the CUE's. I did an self test which was fine... then an empty reset, then I reloaded 1.25. One of those three things did it. I dont think it was the self test for obv. reasons, but I also ejected and reinserted the card... so that, or loading the empty project, or the OS did it. Strange... but it ended up being a blessing in disguise because I set everything up much neater with shorter cords being connected in places that needed them as opposed to using whatever cord i had laying around.

So thanks for all the suggestions. I just really didnt want to be without the OT 1 because im still learning it and having a BLAST, and two because its pretty much the hub of my set up now.
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply